Little Feet - Long Walk

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog is the journey of our family after Millie, our 2 year old daughter, was discovered to have a large brain tumour. The tumour was caused by an aggresive cancer named anaplastic ependymoma. Please feel free to read as much as you want and spread the word. If you want to know more details about the diagnosis then it is best to start at "The beginning ... " which was written in May 2011. But you are welcome to follow us from today. I have created pages that summarise the events leading up to the start of going to Florida for proton radiotherapy at the beginning of June 2011, about 8 weeks after diagnosis.

Thursday 14 July 2011

Donations to Millie

Thank you to everyone that is fundraising for us or wishes to donate directly towards Millie's treatment. We didn't plan for this blog to become a way to raise funds, it is simply a way to keep everyone informed. We didn't even consider it until people asked how they could help. I have spent this evening writing a 'Donations' page that you will see listed on the left hand side. Don't all rush there yet - none of the links are working as I have run out of time tonight to figure it all out. I will hopefully work it out over the next couple of days. All help and suggestions welcome though. I shall keep you informed.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You brave and excellent people. I can hardly bear to read
    your blog, still less can I imagine how you cope.

    When the Millie's Future fund is open, I will contribute.

    Regards from a friend of Roddy at work.

    ReplyDelete